First. Play this:
Thank You For Nothing by Elizabeth & The Catapult


Beautiful song...  Sad... But beautiful...


So I've been trying to "slow things down" a bit and go back to having fun again.  Bret and I had our first round of Thanksgiving this weeked at his parents' house.  We were able to see Bret's little nephew (yay!) who we don't get to see often since Bret's brother doesn't live in Pittsburgh.


After eating our Thanksgiving feast last night, Bret and I went and played in our first round of Turkey Bowls this year.  Our team came in second place, unfortunately, but it was a lot of fun and crazy gorgeous outside.


I was sitting here on the couch after the Steelers game (GO STEELERS) and tried to take a picture of the sunset  outside.  Anytime the sky is pink/red, Bret and I chime in together:  "Red at night, sailor's delight!"  Since my phone is so old/stupid/crappy, the above picture was the best I could take.


Regardless, tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day.


The sunset inspired me to put together a "laying on the couch" playlist.  I wanted to collect a few new and old chill songs that you can listen to while you relax tonight and/or tomorrow.  Once Thanksgiving is over, I will be updating this blog like a champ with all kinds of new Christmas songs.


Until then, get in your PJs, and relax.  Think. 


Enjoy.


Some of the new ones that I will be listening to... a lot:
- Adele "Someone Like You"
- Gorillaz "Crystalised" (this song isn't new, but this cover is)
- Darren Hanlon "All These Things" (LOVE this...)
- Matthew and the Atlas "I Will Remain" (Sounds a little like Ray LaMontagne.. With a bit of Amos Lee <3)
- Stornoway "Zorbing"
- Johnny Flynn "Lost and Found" (This isn't the actual video... but I love this song and couldn't find an MP3 to stream.





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones