if you wanna get with me,           there’s some things you gotta know.
   i like my beats fast            and my bass down low.               


So we're going to pick up the pace with this playlist.


Going into this week, I wanted to put together a good workout/jogging playlist.  Some of the pop stuff that's out there right now just isn't cutting it.  I'm not one who will listen to an entire playlist of "techno" music, but I decided to put together some of my favorites that are out there right now (new + old).  I need some songs with high BPMs to work out to.

I've decided to call this my "Glowstick Playlist."  During this past spring, we rented a party bus for my friend's bachelorette party, and the bus party didn't really get started until we whipped out all of the glowsticks.

Use this playlist to kick your workout's butt this weekend.

Oh, and here's a Norwegian Recycling song for your listening/viewing pleasure :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones