Oh I love me some mash-ups.  Mashup-Germany released a new mashup this week called "I Just Came to Say Hello."  I listed all the songs included in the mash-up at the end of this post along with the video to the song.  You can listen to it here:


Mashup-Germany - I just came to say hello by MashupGermany


I made some yummy Coconut Chickpea Curry tonight for dinner.  It was super easy and really yummy.  I might be a little bias though because I love curry.


• Boil a big pot of water. I used brown rice for this recipe (because it's healthier than regular white rice)
• In a saucepan, heat the following: 
     o 1/3 can coconut milk 
     o 1 can diced tomatoes, with juice 
     o 10-16oz. frozen mixed veggies  
     o 2 c. chickpeas (I used 1 cup chickpeas and 1 cup northern white beans)
     o Curry paste or powder to taste 
• Once the rice is done, spoon the rice into bowl.  Then, pour the veggies and lots of sauce over the rice.


I added curry and basil to the rice while it was cooking so it would have a little more flavor.  I also added basil to the actual curry mixture.


Enjoy the song and recipe! :)




Katy Perry - Firework
Coldplay - Clocks
Vitamin String Quartet - Clocks
Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette - Hello
Michael Jackson - Beat it
Peter Fox - Haus am See
Snow Patrol - Shut Your Eyes
Kesha - We Are Who We Are
David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi - Memories