Back in 2000, Mason Jennings wrote "Dr. King" as a tribute/dedication to Martin Luther King Jr on his album "Birds Flying Away."



I think that today is a good time to take a step back and see where we are with our nation right now.  Several decades ago, many suffered and struggled through the civil rights movement.  Now, I am not a history buff (and I'm not going to sit here and use big words to sound like I know what I'm talking about), but it'd be foolish to think that we weren't going through our own civil rights movement today.  It's a different generation and a different time -- but there are people still struggling to be accepted / loved / treated as an equal today.

Take some time today to think how YOU can help make a CHANGE.

We all have dreams. 

Let's start making them a reality.