Do you have a song that you are obsessed with right now?  ... That song you listen to and then find yourself listening to over and over again?  If you do, I want to know!


I'm going to put together a playlist of all your favorite music.  Now, in order to do this, I'm going to need all of your help.  If you want to suggest a song to be included in the playlist, please post your recommendation either as a comment to this post or as a comment on the Squeaker Box Facebook page.


You can post multiple songs or just one.  I would really like to get a playlist together for all of you by Sunday, so get those recommendations going!


It's still snowing here in Pittsburgh.  I really would like to go sled riding (not to be confused with sledding) this weekend.  I tried to get a picture of Nutmeg eating snow, but I didn't do a very good job.


Here are my fave songs to get me in the the weekend mood (playlist at bottom of post):


Wiz Khalifa - "Stoned"
Yelle - "Safari Disco Club"
Lykke Li - "I Follow Rivers"
Lil' Wayne - "I Run This Flower Shop" (Bret and I have played this non-stop)
Gucci Mane - "My Chain (Jonwayne's Basement Mix)
Eliza Doolittle - "Skinny Genes" (I'm a sucker for any whistle song)
Natalia Kills - "Mirrors" (She has the potential to get really big)
Lost in the Trees - "Tall Trees"
Edward Sharpe vs. Kid Cudi - "Home is Wherever I'm With You"
Starfucker - "Boy Toy"

I'm still pretty obsessed with Jessie J and can't get enough of this acoustic version of "Nobody's Perfect."  The song starts around 1:00.





And I'm still VERY MUCH obsessed with Little Comets.  Check out this awesome live rendition of "One Night in October."  Love love love.