I wanted to post a few new songs that were released this week:



Let's start with Amos Lee... *swoooooooooooon*  I heart him.  He released his new album "Mission Bell" today and so far -- so good!  He's so dreamy...


Amos Lee - El Camino


I haven't heard of James Vincent McMorrow before, but after previewing his album, I have to say that I'm officially a fan.  All songs paint a wonderful story and are simply beautiful.  Reminds me of Bon Iver...
05 - James Vincent McMorrow - If I Had A Boat



Abigail Washburn has a great folksy voice.  I remember listening to "Keys to the Kingdom" non-stop when I first found the song.  Her music always makes me happy.  Listen here.





I like this song.  It has the right amount of pop + beats that make it tolerable and enjoyable.  It is the latest MP3 released from Mountain Dew's Green Label Sound.
MNDR - "Cut Me Out"