Today was a very productive day.  I'm also very happy that Nutmeg has decided that her bed is better than sitting on the couch.  Bret and I strategically placed her bed in front of the heater.  Now she thinks that her bed is far superior than our couch.


One point  Bret + Brittany.  Zero points Nutmeg.


Anywho, my dad stopped by today since he had a luncheon in Pittsburgh.  On his way home, he called me saying, "Check out this song.  I know you like slow, acoustic stuff, and they just had a band called South San Gabriel do a cover of Lionel Richie's 'All Night Long'.  I think you'll like it.  Listen to it and let me know what you think." 


I took a listen -- and I like! 


In order to properly listen to the song, you need to dim all your lights, because it is a chill song.  Very pretty though.  I decided to check out their Myspace page to see if they had any other songs I might like, and to no surprise, I found a few winners.  Once again, they are all super-chill music, but there is definitely nothing wrong with that.


Take a look, and enjoy!


South San Gabriel - "All Night Long"