As it gets closer to Kid Cudi's new album "Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager" release (Nov. 9th), more and more leaks are hitting the web.  I went home this weekend for the Penn State game and didn't have any time to update the blog.  Now, as I sitting here prepping for the week ahead of me, I needed to check and see what songs I missed this weekend.  Of course Kid Cudi's songs leak while I'm not paying attention.  Grr.

"Maniac" sounds more like Cudi.  While I'm not 100% about it yet, I know that this will be going on my running playlist because the beat is great.  I've listened to it twice in a row now, and it's already growing on me

I'm really excited for "Trapped in My Mind" to leak.  It has the potential to be something like "Pursuit of Happiness," but we'll just have to wait and see.  Listen to the track below along with the track that started it all.


Kid Cudi ft. Cage - Maniac by K_cudi_ru_2

Kid Cudi - Day N Nite by Dj-Cyk0