I love mashups.  Everyone knows that.  They're not for everyone, but I really can't get enough of them.
I ran across this song when putting together my tailgating playlist, and I immediately fell in love.  You really have to watch the video as you listen to truly appreciate this creation.  I'm a big fan of Earworm and have gathered his United States of Pop singles that he releases at the end of each year.  He puts together all the big songs of the year into one song (see after the video below).  Norwegian Recycling has really stepped up to the plate with this track.  I think that using Bruno Mars' "Just the Way You Are" as the main song in the background was smart.  Just sit back and enjoy.  



I've also include Earworm's United States of Pop from 2007/2008/2009 so you can reflect back on the big hits 1, 2, and 3 years ago.  I remember Bret and I playing the 2007 track over and over and over.
United States of Pop 2007:
United States of Pop 2008:


United States Of Pop 2009 by pm199797 United States of Pop2 008 by Naomiholme


United States of Pop 2009:


United States Of Pop 2009 by pm199797