So I haven't updated this baby for a few days -- my bad. I went home this weekend since my parents got a new WEIMARANER puppy. He was the cutest little thing. I love everything about puppies -- their breath, their fur, their yaps... Everything!


Well, I'm going to be posting a few more new stuff and try to make sure I'm updating this everyday. Last week, Jack Johnson released his video for "At or With Me." I'm a big JJ fan, but I'm not too crazy for this song. However, this video shows (once again) why Jack is such a cool guy.


Remember not too long ago when Dave Matthews was a guest on SNL? Andy Samberg did a skit where he portrayed Jack Johnson in a skit called "The Mellow Show" where he makes fun of Jack. You can rewatch the skit here:



Jack Johnsons's new video features him and Andy Samberg beating the crap out of each other.  Obviously it's not real, but still, the idea of Jack Johnson beating Andy Samberg up is pretty funny.  It reminds me of the whole Marky Mark and Andy Samberg fiasco. Plus, it's a funny video to watch on a Monday morning: