Kanye is back.

Admittedly, I watched the MTV VMAs on Sunday in hopes that something great and amazing would happen just like last year (i.e. Lady Gaga hanging with blood, Kanye West stepping on stage and interrupting Taylor, Pink performing crazy stunts from the ceiling).  However, this year was a complete dud, and Chelsea Handler was a TERRIBLE host.

Taylor took the stage addressing last year's incident through a song she wrote called "Innocent."  In an effort not to be singled-out, Kanye performed a song called "Runaway" that I actually don't completely despise, and the more I listen to it, the more I like it.  As much as I really can't stand him, I was starting to miss his music just a little bit.

Here's a toast to Kanye for coming back. 
Kanye West featuring Pusha T - Runaway (CDQ) by Hypetrak


And just for old times sake, I'll direct you to http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/ so you can enjoy some more Kanye fun.