I just found out that Fiona Apple will be releasing a new album this spring.  I never was a big Fiona Apple fan until I met Bret.  Bret wasn't a Fiona Apple fan either.  However, during our first year together back in 2005, Bret and I ran across the music video for Fiona Apple's "Not About Love."  I can't even begin to tell you how many times Bret and I watched that video/listened to that song.  For those who haven't seen the video, Zach Galifianakis is in it (!!!).  Looking back, I should have appreciated Fiona's attention to greatness.  Fast forward five years later and good ol' Zach is the man.  I'm pretty excited to see his new movie with Robertey Jr. 

In celebration of Fiona's upcoming album, I will leave you with "Not About Love" along with a video our buddy Jay found during our Zach-obsessed days (also a true classic -- actually laughing from the video as I type). So much randomness... So perfect.