Bret and I plan on going to the apple festival this weekend.  I looked at the weather, and the temperature isn't supposed to go over 60 (YES!)  I've been waiting to wear all the jackets that I have managed to collect over the years.  More importantly, I'm ready (not quite yet) to bring out my duck boots to wear as well.

In the music world there is a NEW RA RA RIOT album!  You have no idea how much this excites me.  I love Ra Ra Riot, and "Can You Tell" is still one of my favorite songs to come up on my shuffle now and then.  Ra Ra Riot just released their album "Orchard" which I haven't listened to in its entirety yet (appropriate title for my upcoming weekend though, no?)  I put the song "Boy" on mine and Bret's playlist to my parents' house last weekend, and I'm a fan.  I has the same charming sound that made me fall in love with Ra Ra Riot. They recorded a Daytrotter session last week, so you can download some live MP3s here.

Check out their latest song, "Boy:"

And just to bring back my old favorite, here is "Can You Tell:"
Ra Ra Riot - Can You Tell by ChutMonCherie