Ok Go always comes up with the craziest videos.  I wanted to show this video to Bret awhile ago because I knew he'd appreciate the sweet dance moves in this video but forgot about it.  I suddenly remembered it the other night (YES!)  I think if I listened to this song by itself, I wouldn't like it.  However, I watched this video once... twice... three times... and now the song has grown on me because the video is so fun, unique, and goofy.  The guy in the pink with the moustache is my fave -- probably simply because he has a moustache.

Before you watch the video, also check out their song "This Too Shall Pass."  I would put the video of this up, except it features the Notre Dame marching band in the video, and we don't want to go supporting ND, now do we? (WE ARE PENN STATE!) However, I wanted to post the Notre Dame version because IMO it's a lot better than the original.

This Too Shall Pass - OK Go (w/ Notre Dame Marching Band) by bkarcher

And now you should watch the video for "End Love", then watch it again: